Digital is Disrupting Diagnostics...Calling All Intraprenuers



Please read my column from November 2014 at PM360.com. Will all intraprenuers please stand up?

http://goo.gl/sEgQC0

| www.jlefevere.com | www.thedigitalstrategist.com | If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Mahalyasree said...

    I do trust all of the concepts you’ve presented on your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time?Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
    Office Interiors in Chennai
    Interior Decorators in Chennai

  2. Aashi siva said...

    It's like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
    Android Training in Chennai