RIP John Wooden

So, I join the hundreds if not thousands of tributes to John Wooden. Not much additional ground to cover other than to say that his wisdom, insights and teachings have had a tremendous impact on me. So much so that I personally try to adhere to his Pyramid of Success and have begun to teach them to my kids. Anybody that knows me well has likely heard a few of his many  Wooden-isms, such as "Be Quick, but Don't Hurry" or "Failing to Prepare is Preparing to Fail."  

Here is a nice tribute from the Orlando Sentinel and a few links to what I have written in the past here and here.

UPDATE: via SbB here is a video of legendary broadcaster Vin Scully announcing the news. Class act.




| www.jlefevere.com | www.thedigitalstrategist.com | If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: