Steve Jobs: How to live before you die

I think Steve Jobs is much like a sport hero. He gets too much credit in most cases and probably too much criticism many cases. Since my experience is limited to bad movies, many articles in business pubs and using his products I can say that Apple is in my estimation the single most important product company in the world and that he has brought the most innovation since Ford introduced the Model T. When your products make entire industries do 180 turns you know your on to something. The iPod turned the tables on music and the iPhone changed the game for smart phones. I think it's early yet for the iPad, but he will ultimately get the last laugh. That will have a major impact on business. It will have tremendous impact on health care and it will change how sales reps sell across all industries. I know I'm buying an iPad to replace my home laptop (whenever it dies).

Here is his commencement address at Stanford this past year.

Steve Jobs: How to live before you die | Video on TED.com



| www.jlefevere.com | www.theinteractivemarketer.com |

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: