Ortho Is Light Years Behind the Interactive Curve

I saw a television spot while in Hilton Head, SC from Zimmer who is just up the road from me in Warsaw, IN about their gender knee, which I thought was pretty smart considering the target audience of the cable channel in the Hilton Head, SC and Savannah, GA area. Surely active boomers are interested in staying active and joint replacement is a strong consideration if there is chronic pain, but I was disappointed when I went to the Web site, which is a retread from 2007 with a basic form to receive information via snail mail. I would expect a more up to date experience with video, better design, and perhaps some social sharing features. Either I overestimate the experience someone considering a joint replacement or they severely underestimate it. I'm sticking to my guns on this one.

Comments welcome if someone can provide some date to convince me otherwise.

| www.jlefevere.com | www.theinteractivemarketer.com |

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: