2009 Post of the Year

In honor of the closing of the decade and the year-end reviews, I decided to gather the exclusive editorial board for jlefevere.com to vigorously debate and nominate the post of the year. After some passionate discourse it was determined that my post about the health care uprising wins hands down. I cross posted this at mobihealthnews.com and it can be read there.

I wish I could put that much thought into every post.

| www.jlefevere.com | www.theinteractivemarketer.com |

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: