The FDA on Social Media

As loyal readers of this blog know, I don't usually write about news or attempt to keep up with linking to daily stories. It's just too hard to keep up. However, as many of you know the FDA social media hearing started today.

I recommend that you check out live webcast coverage here and check the presentations here.

Here is a Edelman summary from day one.

Fabio at Ignite Health set-this site up. Check it out--It's a great aggregator.

I listened to a few of the presentations and I don't want to draw any conclusions quite yet, but I was a little surprised that a few of the presenters and their anti-health information approach.

I think I heard it from Jeremiah Owyang, "stick your head in the sand and you get kicked in the butt." Very apropos.

If you want to follow the proceedings on Twitter use the hashtag #fdasm.

You can also follow me @jlefevere.

More to come....

| www.jlefevere.com | www.theinteractivemarketer.com |

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: