A Macro View of Health Care Reform

I really like the approach Microsoft is taking with HealthVault marketing. It's organic, social and not profit focused. However, I am still skeptical, as I have chronicled in the past, about how they much critical mass they can drive at this stage in the game. I think they may be taking the "do nothing is not a strategy" approach, but I also think it is very, very early in the marathon.

We can talk health care reform until the cows come home, but there will need to be a confluence of events as older generations move on, current Xer's and Millenials enact change and younger and future generations come up with new behavior instilled. I realize that is a very macro perspective, but frankly history tells us that change is very hard and for many impossible.




Interesting video about Millenials.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: