Rise of Social Video Means Engagement

I have talked about what feels like near ad nauseum about storytelling (see sidebar tags). Here is Ad Age weighing in with a case study from Samsung. Believe it, folks. This is where it is going. The more I think about it the more it makes sense to me, but the proof is in the execution and I am not seeing a ton of great examples....yet.

Can't you see examples for Rx/Dx? I can see them plain as day. A day in the life with ....., what does having........mean to me? How do I live with.......

It could be a chronic disease, migraines, a new knee joint, the opportunities are boundless, but I think you have to get in quickly or the newness will be gone soon.

www.jlefevere.com www.theinteractivemarketer.com

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: