Really Simple Syndication

I may have been living in a hole the last couple of years, but I heard about this site last week and wished I had known about it a few years ago since it feels like I have been explaining social media, RSS feeds ( I love them and apparently fall into about 2% of people who use them) and other related topics. They explain the topics in a simple, straight-forward manner that is concise and easy to understand. I just wish I could hit the play button during my next presentation rather than labor over a PowerPoint.

Check it out, www.commoncraft.com






| www.jlefevere.com | www.theinteractivemarketer.com |

If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: