Refresh: Twitter, Tips, Tricks and Tweets


I wanted to refresh on the Twitter book I was the tech editor for. Check our the original post and check out the book.

Ed. Note: I do not financially gain in any way for this, just doing public service.


I had the chance to tech edit this new Twitter book by well known author Paul McFedries. The foreword is written by Pete Cashmore one of the founders of mashable.com.

I was pleased to be able to edit the book and excited that I got a sneak peak and was able work on it while it wasvery much still in progress. Paul Mcfedries has a writing style that is very easy to read regardless of where you are on the learning curve and he has unearthed some great Twitter tips.

Check the rest of the post here.


| www.jlefevere.com |



If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: