Lessons Learned: For Your Information

Back in December of 2008 I decided to do a re-design of my blog. I scoured the Internet for hours, made a few half-hearted attempts to find and implement a new template and finally decided to find someone who could do it for me.

I came upon Vanessa at Paperback Designs. We exchanged a few emails and agreed on what she would and a week later I had my new site. It was easy and she was great to work with. I also love the look of my new site and I know it doesn't scratch the surface of what she can do.

I approached her again a few weeks ago to talk about a few tweaks to the design and a few ideas I have and found out that she lost her mother recently and was mourning. As you may imagine she was a little slower to respond to email (but she did respond) and I am sure was wrapping up loose ends related to her mother's passing.

Despite that tragedy, apparently another blogger didn't believe this story and has been trying to disparage Vanessa online. All of this is to say, that there are always two sides to every story and in life we should always be gracious and give people the benefit of the doubt.

Here's the story.

If you need some design work, check her out.

| www.jlefevere.com |


If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: