Twitter Tips, Tricks and Tweets


I had the chance to tech edit this new Twitter book by well known author Paul McFedries. The foreword is written by Pete Cashmore one of the founders of mashable.com.

I was pleased to be able to edit the book and excited that I got a sneak peak and was able work on it while it wasvery much still in progress. Paul Mcfedries has a writing style that is very easy to read regardless of where you are on the learning curve and he has unearthed some great Twitter tips.

I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to social media, but I am by no means an expert. I always feel like there is more to learn and the mutations happen so fast that you really have to be on your game all of the time. I can tell you that I learned a lot reading this book.

As the title suggests, it is packed with tips and tricks on how to maximize Twitter to its fullest. Whether you are a newbie or an advanced user I assure you that you will learn something about Twitter in this book.

If you think you know everything about how to maximize Twitter--think again and check out this book.


| www.jlefevere.com |


If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. Blair said...

    No Kindle edition! I was about to buy.

  2. Jim Lefevere said...

    ha. thanks for the read and the comment. Boy, you are early adopter if you have a kindle.