Seth + Ted = Nirvana

I wish I had more time to read, mostly I wish I had time to read fiction for pleasure. The truth is I don't have time save for the 15 minutes each night before I drift off to sleep and that's not exactly conducive to reading a good story.

My alternative is to read blogs, Web sites and non-fiction business magazines. All of that is distilled into a lot of ideas most of which never see the light of day on this blog. I try to keep this blog about me and my interests in life and professionally.

All of that is a big set-up to say that as an alternative to reading I really, really enjoy searching YouTube for videos from seminars and education classes such as Forrester Research for example or from a site like TED.com.

It's informative, entertaining (if you like to be entertained like I do) and you can use what you learn.

As you know from previous posts, I like Seth Godin a lot. there is usually a nugget of insight in nearly everything that he presents that I can find a practical application for. So for me, Seth + Ted this is nearly nirvana.

Yes, I am nerd.




My alternative education

| www.jlefevere.com |


If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: