Fate, Luck and Chance...

I am a little random today, but playing catch-up on some reading.

I like Gary Vaynerchuk not because I am a wine guy, like my brother, who is the proprietor of Goodgrape.com, but because this guy talks such a good game and really has made a name for himself. He could sell ice to Eskimos. I pick something up from him every time I see a video. He is absolute living proof that charisma and hustle can take you pretty far in life. Or a favorite quote of mine is, "fate, luck and chance favors action over inaction."




| www.jlefevere.com |


If you liked this post consider adding a comment or subscribing to the feed for frequent updates.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: