Attention Crash + Cognitive Surplus

Hype not withstanding, Clay Shirky has an interesting take on the media and consumption.





His take on cognitive surplus that TV has sucked up over time is very interesting. He has a point, obviously. I, for one, watch much less TV than I have in the past. People have asked me where do I find the time. First, I make time and I look at blogging as part personal improvement and sharpening the saw and part ongoing knowledge management where my random thoughts can go to become half-baked for posterity. We all have choices.

Take a minute and check out his talk.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: