Trends + Internet

As I was cruising through my feed reader this blog stopped me for more than a few seconds. I am always interested in trends and connecting disparate dots together to see how it may be applicable to my work, life or interests, and it lead me to this site and this site and ultimately to this report.


Update: found this site coolspotters.



I love the Internet.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Giles Rhys Jones said...

    i love it too.

    saw you linked to me (cheers by the way). checked out your blog (nice job) and found the slideshow that you found through my initial post.

    all the best