Wall Street Warriors

If you have HD then you are probably familiar with the notion that you can't go back to watching regular TV. Since having kids my TV watching has declined significantly, but there are no less than 4 shows on the MOJO channel that get recorded and watched After Hours (food) Wall Street Warriors, Start-Up Junkies and Bobby G.

While it's not remarkable that someone would record 4 shows to watch at a later date, I do think it is fairly interesting that I am guessing I fit their demographics and lo and behold if they don't have programming that is interesting to me. Either extreme coincidence for a niche channel or Mark Cuban and the folks at HDNet know what they doing.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: